- Pay attention to your body regarding where you often add fats this could be the stomach or the thighs
- Standing in front of your of a mirror examine your body curve is very important as this would give the exact shape you fall into rather than trying to figure out your shape when dress up
- Pay attention to those part of your body you don't like exposing also note those area that of great asset to you like your wonderful straight lower legs, arms.
- pay attention to the narrowest as well as the longest part of your body, putting into mind the shoulder the waist and the hips. Taking note of the new shape they grow into.
- Get the bust measurement
- Get the waist measurement
- Get the hips measurement
The next step is to compare what you have measured to those mostly known body shape types, remembering their features. The Triangle shape, Hourglass shape, Apple shape, inverted triangles among others.
The Triangle shape features includes
- Gain weight in the thighs
- Wider hips and thighs
- Smaller bust and waist
- Most times they have hips measuring wider than the shoulder
- Slender arms with some kind of short fall legs
- Waist often narrow creating a wonderful noticeable curves
- Proportionally gain weight at the hips, thighs and the chest
- Bust and hips are mostly the same size
- Mostly gain weight in the mid-section of the body, rear and the face.
- Gain weight also in the shoulder, bust as well as the waist
- While the lower part involving the hips and the legs are always slim.
- Gain weight around the stomach and the back area
- The shoulder waist, hips and bust are most of the time slim and of same size
The inverted Triangle shape have these
- The upper section the shoulder and the bust is often bigger.
- The waist is flat with narrow hips than the shoulder and the bust